Lets begin by giving you an insight into how the best electric callus removers work. Electric callus removers come with rollers or disks that are detachable. These disks have hundreds of tiny bumps, which serve to exfoliate the dead skin on your calluses. They roll/rotate in a circular motion when you place it on your callus, essentially mimicking a pumice stone. The best electric callus removers are for people who are time constrained, and don’t mind spending some extra bucks to remedy their hardened skin.
Who Uses The Best Electric Callus Removers?
Earlier we reviewed Baby Foot’s Callus Peel, a product that delivers all round foot peeling for calluses. But what if you have only a small area on your foot affected by calluses? Peeling the skin on the whole foot would be a wasted effort, only to remove a small patch of callus. In that case you are looking for the best electric callus remover for your foot callus.
Electric vs Traditional Route
So what are the benefits of using the best electric callus removers over a callus peel/callus cream?
- Re-usable – this is the best electric callus remover’s edge on traditional peels and such. It can be re-used by simply buying replacement disk.
- Faster – The electric remover works away the callus in a few minutes, compared to the 7-10 days the callus peel takes.
- Flexible – The speed settings of the best callus electric removers can be set to your liking. Depending on the thickness of the callus, a suitable strength can be chosen and that minimizes risks of irritating the skin. Strengths also vary by the type of roller or disk used. A more dense disk or roller will provide greater exfoliation. These are easily available as add-ons from the sellers. A callus peel on the other hand utilizes one universal strength which results in little to no difference in calluses that are thicker than usual.
No article is complete without listing of the downsides of a method. So here are some reasons why you should go for a callus peel over the best electric callus removers :
- The best electric callus removers can be expensive. They can range from $15 to $150 plus. In my humble opinion, their cost is justified if you have recurring calluses. In the long run they will prove to be more cost efficient due to their re-usable nature. If you are hard pressed for money then go for alternatives. But if you prefer saving money in the long run, then purchasing the best electric callus removers will be the better investment.
- Using an electric callus remover may need assistance from another person. Just like you cannot give yourself a hair cut, you also cannot trim your own calluses (at least not all). Calluses located on the heel and other awkward positions require ballerina-like flexibility which most of us don’t have. A second person will be required to help with such calluses. A cream or peel can be easily applied to all areas, which is more convenient.
- Needs adequate operation knowledge – Before rushing to work away your calluses, read the user manual. Pressing too hard can cause friction burns. It is similar to electric beard shavers and depilators which also require a good degree of caution. If your calluses tear easily or bleed often then this product is not for you!
1) Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot FileMade by Amope, a reliable and trustworthy beauty products manufacturer, comes the Amope Pedi Perfect, a highly popular electronic foot file that works to scrape the hard calluses off of your feet. It comes with a medium-coarse roller, which best suits a wide range of people. It’s flexible enough to work on feet of all shapes and sizes, while high-quality enough to maintain an increased rate of success.
While it’s one of the more affordable options out there, it is certainly one of the best as well. You won’t find a better all-around product than the Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File.
An All-Around Product for All-Around Feet
One of the most popular features of this new foot file by Amope is its ability to fit a wide range of feet with a wide range of callus problems. The file is battery-powered, providing a decent amount of energy to the automatic roller, which will softly buff and remove the hard skin.
This is one of the best ways to smooth your feet. With a spinning wheel head and ergonomic shape, there’s a lot to be enjoyed from this particular foot file. The many features it possesses makes it a great choice for those looking to get into professional-grade callus removers for the first time.
Achieve Greater Reach with the Spinning HeadThe head of the callus remover can rotate in 360-degrees, making it effective for callused skin all over the foot. No matter what part of the foot you are looking to exfoliate, the adjustability of the turning head can help you achieve that with no problem.
And not only does the 360-degrees spinning head make it easier for you to reach those not-so-easy-to-reach spots on your feet, but it also makes the entire removal process move a lot more quickly. It can give you quicker results than a manual callus remover would give, helping you to get rid of that skin as fast as possible so you don’t have to worry about it ever again. This is another reason why it’s such a popular choice on the market today!
Simple Start-Up and Even Simpler OperationThis Amope foot file is extremely easy to use. Even if this is your first time working with an electronic callus remover, you won’t have any trouble figuring it out.
All you have to do is insert the roller into the handle device. Then, be sure to put your AA batteries into the handle. Then, simply turn it on when you are ready to use it. You can move it over the callused areas of your foot with eases, moving it back and forth to remove the hard skin.
If your foot feels sensitive or raw when using it, you should stop using it on that area immediately.
This device works best on dry feet. If your feet are damp or wet, or if they have a lot of lotion on them, the callus remover may not work as well. Remember that course-on-course textures will work best in removing your calluses. After you are done, of course, you can apply lotions and soap to give your feet the bath they deserve.
The greatest features of this Amope callus remover include:
- 360-degree moving head to reach all of the spots on your feet and give you quick results
- A regular course roller that is versatile and adaptable to feet of all sensitivities
- Four AA batteries are included
- Ergonomically-shaped handle for long-term use and effective callus removal
- Easy to remove dead skin in a breeze
- Affordable and effective
- Great for beginners and pros alike!
2) Emjoi Micro-Pedi Nano Callus RemoverWhile the shape may be unconventional, the functionality of the Emjoi Micro Pedi Nano is clear its market popularity. It’s a small, hand-held callus remover that can really work wonders on all areas of the feet. In fact, it is proven to be far more effective than most manual callus removers and pumice stones.
Emjoi is known for designing unique and functional devices which are meant to maintain better personal hygiene and beauty. With the invention of the Emjoi Micro-Pedi Nano Callus Remover, customers can best prepare themselves for barefoot season by using this handy device to clean their feet all the time.
Unique Shape, Unique Rollers
The unique pumice rollers come with micro mineral particles, which are nature’s callus removers. This mineral-infused roller will not only remove calluses and the rough areas of skin on your foot, but they will also exfoliate and infuse your feet with proteins and ingredients to help keep your skin healthy and smooth.
This callus remover is fortunately very compatible with others of the same brand, too. If you happen to have another Emjoi product, you are likely to be able to use the rollers interchangeably!
Tested and CertifiedNot many beauty products can boast about being accredited by the American Podiatric Medical Association. However, this Emjoi product has certainly earned its bragging rights.
It’s tested, certified, and approved by those in the medical community, and official beauty boards have discussed how effective and healthy this callus remover is. In fact, they caution against the use of metal scrapers and pumice stones, which may actually damage the foot after too much rubbing. Instead they suggest the Emjoi callus remover, due to its smooth and gentle rubbing action.
Suffering from Scleroderma? Have Naturally Hard Calluses? This is the Product for YouIf you have been diagnosed with such ailments as scleroderma or other skin conditions that affect the foot, you can definitely benefit from the soothing and deep-layered action of this nano roller.
It is built to help people with naturally hard skin and calluses. If your calluses form more quickly than natural, and you have been frustrated trying to find a device that would be able to keep up with your condition, you can finally rest – because this is certainly the device for you.
Many customers who have purchased and used this specific product have reported that they can remove their scleroderma and other callus-forming conditions from the comfort of their own home. Traditionally, the removal of hard skin and calluses was only something that could be done at the podiatrist’s office. But with a tool as powerful as the Emjoi micro-pedi nano callus remover, that kind of skin removal can now be done at home. It’s great for those who can’t afford constant visits to the doctor or who find it too painful to travel back and forth.
It’s easy to see why the many features make this callus remover the best of the best. From the reliability of the brand to the innovative technologies incorporated, there are a number of reasons to try out this product:
- The roller can spin in a 360-degrees direction so you can reach all angles and crevices of your foot
- The micro-pedi nano has an extremely powerful motor that beats most other callus remover motors on the market
- Guarantees to remove calluses and dead skin from all parts of the foot
- The mineral particles add exfoliating benefits to the roller itself
- Easy and safe to use, only requiring 2 AA batteries for full functionality
- Certified and approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
It’s super lightweight, very easy to use, and proven to be very effective – what more could you ask for in an electric callus remover?
3) Care Me Powerful Electric Foot Callus RemoverNew from Care Me is an awesome callus remover. Right off the bat, one of its main features that sets it apart from others in this review is the fact that it comes with a rechargeable battery – meaning that it is much longer-lasting than others on the market!
Of course, this isn’t the only excellent feature about this product. There are plenty of reasons why customers are loving the Care Me foot charger, as it works to really remove calluses and hard skin, making the feet feel smooth and sexy again. If you want great results in just a matter of minutes, then you won’t be disappointed with this electric callus remover!
Rechargeable and Ready to Go
This device comes with a rechargeable 1000 mAh battery, which allows over 1000 recharges during the course of its life. It only takes a few hours to fully charge, and once it’s charged, it can run for almost an hour straight, with no sputters or breaks. That is plenty of time for successful callus removing session – in fact, it only takes minutes to get the job done on both feet.
This is one of the most powerful devices on the market. It is proven to be one of the best values for your money, even offering a money-back warranty if something goes wrong.
2 Options for UseThis product is versatile, as it allows you to try out two different settings on your callus remover. It comes with a coarse and a super coarse roller so you can see which one works best on your feet. It’s recommended to use the coarse roller for the more sensitive and less calloused areas of your feet, while you should be trying out the super coarse roller on the toughest parts of your skin.
Both of these quality rollers can be purchased as separate refills as well, so you know you’ll never run out! Care Me offers model-specific refill rollers so that you can get the widest use out of your electronic callus remover. A simple slide-up power button allows you to turn it on and off, allowing you to control when and where the rollers should do their best work.
Best for a Busy LifestyleIf you’re a busy person with not enough time to maintain a time-consuming beauty routine in the mornings, then this is the perfect device for you. It allows you to get your calluses removed in minutes, so that you don’t have to worry about manually filing your skin. It works all areas of the foot, meaning that you can enjoy all of the benefits of a deep and soothing foot spa treatment in a fraction of the time.
It’s tested and guaranteed to be much safer for use than a foot buffer or scrubber, as those manual devices can cause your feet to become to raw and sensitive. The coarse rollers know exactly how to get rid of your calloused skin, without you needing to overwork them and run the risk of removing too much.
Some of the Care Me Powerful Electric Foot Callus Remover’s best features come not only with the included products, but with the guarantee of quality and satisfaction that comes with every use. Check out some of the customers’ favorite details about this device below:
- This device includes some of the best quality rollers on the market, with two different coarse level options to give you the widest range of comfort and benefits
- Comes with a rechargeable 1000 mAH battery that lasts up to 40 minutes at a time and can be recharged over 1000 times
- Both the coarse and super coarse rollers operate at 40 turns for seconds on a spinning head, giving you the ultimate control over your callus removing routine
- Product includes a warranty and a guarantee for top quality!
- Over 2000 customers have reviewed and rated this product with over 4.5 stars!
This callus remover by Care Me is clearly one of the superior options on the market. They don’t skimp when it comes to quality products, everything from the handle to the top-notch rollers are built to last. This is a durable option that will last you a lifetime for your beauty routine.
4) Electric Rechargeable Pedicure Tool By Own HarmonyAre you looking for a super diverse and functional foot roller with a variety of options and tools at your disposal? If so, look no further than the new rechargeable pedicure tool by Own Harmony! This super handy electronic device comes with 4 quartz micro mineral crystals rollers, a rechargeable battery and a travel case, This is the ultimate foot hygiene toolkit, and it will give you the best results in just a matter of minutes. It’s hard to find anything unlikable about this product!
This product guarantees to give you smooth and soft feet all year round, allowing you to enjoy all of the benefits of a professional spa from the comfort of your own home. With this kit, you have all of the attachments you need to give your feet the spa day they truly deserve. Plus, you won’t have to worry about fitting in with a salon appointment or spending a lot of money on expensive visits – it can all be done fast with great results.
Everything But the Kitchen Sink
There is a lot that’s included with this toolkit. You’ll never find yourself lacking when it comes to personal foot hygiene! If you want a full and detailed list of what’s included, check out the list below. When you purchase the all-in-one pedicure tool kit by Own Harmony you’ll get:
- Own Harmony Electric Callus Remover CR900 battery-powered callus remover
- 2 Extra Mineral Rollers: 1 Regular and 1 Coarse
- International AC charger with 110v-240v, and a US 2 flat-pin plug to make it universally adaptable
- Charge once, use many times: up to 45 mins continuous use
- Convenient travel case
- User manual
- A cleaning brush
This all-in-one kit makes it easy to store, clean, and use. You’ll never lose your accessories when you have them all neatly tucked in their built-in pockets. Plus, the protective plastic sheeting can keep your device pristine and performing for many years to come.
Ergonomic Design, Spa-Like FeelThe electronic callus remover has an ergonomically-designed handle, making it easy for you to hold it for longer periods of time. You wont get sore in your wrists or fingers when you twist it and turn it to reach all parts of your foot. Plus the roller can spin at 360-degrees rotating 50x/second, so it’s easy to reach the tougher spots on your feet.
No matter where your feet has calluses or dead skin – the toes, the pads, the heel, or the sole – you’ll be able to reach it with ease using one of the included convex-curved rollers in this pack. Remember that the coarse roller is great for medium areas of roughness or cracked skin, while the super coarse rollers are best used on the toughest parts of your foot. They roll smoothly, protecting you from overdoing it – you don’t want to end up with raw or bleeding feet!
Carry it Around with Ease
With the convenient and custom-designed travel case, you can carry your products around with no problem at all. It hardly takes up any space, even when everything’s inside the case! It can be easily stowed as a carry-on when your travel, or it can even fit conveniently into a bag, purse, or briefcase. It’s compact and small for your convenience, but that doesn’t mean it is any less powerful!
In fact, the Own Harmony is built with one of the most powerful motors in the industry. It beats a lot of the more cheaply made callus removers on the market, and the rechargeable battery means that it will never start to lose power or fade out over time. Plus you can choose to use it with the cord.
There are endless features that come with this all-in-one kit. Own Harmony makes it easy to give your feet a spa treatment, at an extremely affordable price. It’s hard to narrow its many benefits down to just some of the main features, but below are some of the reviewers’ favorites. Here’s what you can enjoy with this product:
- It only weighs 1.2 pounds, making it super easy to travel with and carry around for long periods of time
- The carrying case is custom designed to fit all of the included products, attachments, and accessories
- 2 replacement rollers are included, and it is very easy to order refills as well
- The convex-curved rollers cover 11% more surface area and the 360-degrees rolling head allows you to reach all areas of the foot easily
- Remove all of your calluses and dead skin in just minutes!
- Kit is adjustable and customizable to suit your needs!
This product also comes with a manufacturer’s warranty. It is guaranteed to provide the highest amount of customer satisfaction, as it is built with top-quality materials and comes in a convenient kit to keep everything stored. It’s certainly one of the most popular choices available, which is why it made it to our top 6 list!
5) Tip2Toe Professional Electric Callus RemoverDefinitely the most uniquely-shaped callus remover on our list, the Tip2Toe Professional Electric Callus Removerresembles something that would be used at the most sophisticated spa around. Instead of coming with attached rollers like our other callus removers, this one has flat round discs that spin to buffer your skin and remove calluses from one area at a time.
This high-tech device works almost like a Dremmel tool, which is used to buffer and sand out certain coarse areas. It comes with an attached cord that you plug into a safe outlet, rather than a rechargeable battery. However, once you get used to the rotating tool, you will realize that you can get extremely effective and smooth results. There’s a reason why professionals use items like these – they really get the job done!
Unique Shape, Effective DesignThe shape of this callus remover – which some reviewers have said resembles a miniature hair dryer – is built to allow you to reach all areas of the foot. You can start with the heels and ankles, and work your way to the bottom of your foot to achieve maximum results. Plus, you will be able to try out different speeds until you find the one that fits you perfectly. With this unique tool, you can turn it on and slowly increase the speed as you go. Most customers are happy within the 30% – 40% speed range, while others like to use it all the way up to its 100% speed.
It’s all about trial and error, and you can certainly use the tool however you see fit. By adjusting the speed dial, you are getting used to how the coarseness of each disc really buffs your feet, removing dry and excess skin and getting rid of cracks in the meantime.
And speaking of the coarse discs…
Plenty of Replacement Discs to Try Out
This Tip2Toe unit comes with plenty of included discs for you to try out. In total, it included 3 coarse and 3 fine discs, so you can see how each one relates to your foot. It all depends on the needs of your foot and how many calluses you need to remove. If you have layers upon layers of tough and dry skin, you might want to invest some time into the coarse discs so that you can really remove those cracks and callus buildups.
After you’ve spent some time on the initial callus removal, the rest of your routine from there on out should be more like maintenance. In that case, you may benefit from the fine discs, which are just meant to keep your skin smooth and to prevent any calluses from building up. However, the needs of everyone’s feet differ, and so you can use the included 6 discs in whichever way works best for you!
Head Replacements for All OccasionsIncluded with this innovative callus remover is a bag of head replacements, which you can use to easily replace the head of the tool. If it ever gets worn down or too used, you can easily pop it off and put a new one on. Tip2Toe is very generous with the amount of replacements they include in their kit, allowing you years and years of use before you have to buy something new.
This is truly the best value for your money. Plus, you don’t have to worry about recharging the battery or buying a replacement – the attached cord lets you plug it in and operate at a constant 110v. This constant source of power gives you constant rotating movement, without any sputters or stops.
There are a lot of features that make this one of the best devices on the market. It differs from its battery-powered counterparts in that it supplies a direct source of power, and resembles something used by the professionals. Here are some of the biggest benefits that customers have enjoyed from it:
- It is a corded rotary device that provides constant power, allowing you to adjust the speed and intensity at your own will
- It comes with 4 replacement discs at different levels of coarseness for different types of foot issues
- A bag of replacement heads allows you to maintain and replace your device with ease
- It’s affordable and guaranteed to buff out even the toughest parts of your skin
- A great item for those with medical conditions involving the foot and skin
Whether you need a buffer, a sander, or something fine to smoothen your soft skin – you’ll find the whole package with the Tip2Toe Professional Electric Callus Remover. With a wide range of power and fast-spinning disc heads, you can reach all areas of the foot with ease. Try it out for yourself!
6) UTILYZE Rechargeable Electronic Foot FileNew from UTILYZE is a turbo-boosted callus remover that offers the best in power, speed, quality, and functionality. This is a durable device for those who are looking to truly remove their layers of calloused, cracked, or dead skin. If you need to give your feet a major pedicure, you can rely on this device to deliver the solution to all of your foot-based problems.
It comes with two different types of power: Battery or plug-in. Plus, it has an ultra-strong motor for continued use. You can charge it and depend on a solid performance length, giving you plenty of time to remove your calluses on several occasions before it needs to be charged again.
There are plenty of features to enjoy with this hands-on device. See why customers are reviewing it with such high scores.
Finish Your Callus Removal Routine in Half the TimeMost high-quality callus removers on the market claim to be able to remove your calluses in just a few minutes. But with this new UTILYZE product, you can reduce that time by half. It gets the job done more quickly, using more powerful tools and high-quality materials at your disposal.
If you have had experience with other types of callus removers in the past, and you are used to a certain level of power, you may want to use a level of caution with this one, as it WILL provide more power than your other devices. That’s why it can remove your skin in less time. So, start out slow, find a speed you really enjoy, and let the coarse and durable rollers do the rest of the work for you!
Don’t Worry about Creating Dust
Some of the more powerful motorized callus removers have a reputation for creating dust when they’re in use, as they quickly shave off the dead skin and leave flakes of it floating around in the air. But with this specific product, it is guaranteed to not create too much dust. In fact, it can reduce the amount of dust when compared to other devices on the market.
It produces the same amount of dust that you would expect when using a manual foot file. While there is some dust and residue to look out for, it shouldn’t create too much of a problem and it can be easily cleaned up after you’re done.
Perfect with Dry SkinThe best way to use your UTILYZE Rechargeable Electronic Foot File for an effective and beautiful pedicure is to use it on your foot when your skin is dry. In fact, the sandpaper-like material of the coarse roller may not work on wet skin. So instead of using this device in the shower, you should be urged to use it before or after you clean your skin.
If you have dry, cracked, dead, and calloused skin, this roller will work perfectly. Whether you chose to use it plugged in or with the rechargeable battery feature, you can easily glide the coarse roller along your dry feet and feel the calluses coming right off. You’ll be left with a smooth, baby-like foot afterward, bringing beauty and sexiness back to your feet.
This new tool by UTILYZE is one of the top rated callus removers on the market, and it can sometimes be hard to compare it with others. After plenty of customer reviews, here are some of the top features that reviewers have enjoyed about this product:
- Extremely powerful turbo-boosted motor to blast your calluses away
- Coarse rollers allow you to effectively remove toughened skin off of your dry feet
- Includes a small brush that allows you to clean the multiple file heads after you use it
- Far more effective than a manual file or a pumice stone, which can leave your foot too raw and sensitive
- Provides results in just a minute or two!
If you’re looking for something that is powerful, fast-acting, and long-lasting, this is the perfect callus remover for you. With two different power options and a super strong motor, you’ll never have to worry about it dying or running out of juice. Plus, you can enjoy the coarse roller heads as you use them to remove the toughest parts of your skin!
What to Do After You’ve Removed Your Calluses
After you have successfully used your callus remover (hopefully you are using one of the top 6 callus removers listed above), you can enjoy a foot that is now smooth and free of the dead and cracked skin. In order to take advantage of the spa treatment you’ve given your feet, you can take several steps to ensure that they remain smooth, sexy, and rejuvenated.
First, you’ll want to apply an oil or a lotion to keep them moisturized. Don’t leave them high and dry after you’ve removed your calluses. Once you’re done using your electronic removal device, you should gently wash and rub your feet using a towel. Then, apply a moisturizer to deeply exfoliate the skin, promoting its smoothness.
Be sure to keep a close eye on your feet, taking note of any calluses that re-appear. If you notice the tough skin starting to come back, you can use your callus remover as a maintenance tool to get rid of the skin before it builds up and becomes too much.
How to Take Care of Your Callus Remover
Your callus remover is likely to have come with an included package. Keeping it inside the packaging when you aren’t using it can prolong its lifespan and keep it protected from the elements. It’s better to keep it in a safe location and not toss it around too much, otherwise it can be prone to water damage or other types of wear and tear.
You can take several steps to ensuring that your callus remover is well taken care of by taking note of all the parts that come with it. As listed above, some callus removers come in convenient and customized carrying cases. This would be a great place to store your callus remover in the long run. Otherwise, a trusted bathroom bag or a safe spot in the drawer may be nice – as long as you keep it in the packaging!
You should also use the included mini-brushes to dust your coarse rollers of any existing skin flakes. If you’ve just used your remover to get rid of calluses, there may be some residue left behind – just sweep it up and make sure that your callus remover is clean before and after every use. Keeping these tips in mind, you are sure to enjoy a high-quality callus remover for years to come, giving your feet the treatment they truly deserve!